Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Where is the nose running to?

Aidan has been having a runny nose since last Friday. While his nose is 'running', mommy is running after him to blow his nose. At least he has learned another skill during this whole ordeal... he learned to blow his nose while mommy said "1-2-3...brrrrr"

I'm looking forward to Mel's annual bbq this Saturday. Life with family these days mean lesser time to see my friends. And usually during this annual bbq, I get to see most of my friends there. Aidan hasn't seen his uncles and aunties in a long time. This year, he's old enough to walk around and we can take him to the playground. Last year, he was just sitting in his stroller. *mental note* Needs to bring lots of sunscreen.

Also on Sunday, we'll be meeting up with friends in San Jose. It's sort of like a play date since my friend had her new baby girl (not-so-new as she's about 10 months old now). I wish I have more friends that have kids and live close by. Hopefully, both kids are going to be in their best behaviors. I heard Melanie is quite a challenge and a feisty little girl. She better not beat up my Aidan! Or worst, Aidan beats her up! haha...

Work has been so crazy, I am so looking forward to my next few weekends.

No comments: