Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Little Lobster!

Dear Logan,

Happy Birthday!  You're turning 2 today!  I can't believe you're 2 already.  It seems like not too long ago I was in the hospital, waiting for your arrival.  You were good to Mommy.  Only had to push for a while and then you came to this world.  Unfortunately, Mommy brought you to this world and you suffered throughout your life.

Even though you've been gone for over a year, whenever I see a child of your age, I imagine what you would be like if you're still around.  Daddy and Mommy have a couple friends with children around your age.  So, whenever I see the kids, I think of you.

How are those balloons?  I didn't get the chance to visit you yesterday to see if the latex balloons survived.  When we brought the balloons to you on Saturday, we saw 3 of the 5 latex balloons popped because of the grass.  No wonder when I did a quick scan around the area, I only saw the foil balloons and not the latex ones.  Now Mommy learned!

I put down your birthday in our little calendar posted on the fridge.  Today when I dropped Aidan off at school, he said, "Today is Logan's Birthday".  I was so proud of him that he remembered, even though he didn't check the calendar today.  At times when Aidan was looking at pictures and videos of you, he would tell me that he missed you.  I'm not sure if he fully understand the word "miss" but it doesn't matter.  He knows he has a little brother, and that's you.

We love and miss you so much.  I so wish you're here and I could throw you a big birthday party.

Love you,
Mommy

No comments: