Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Dear Logan,

I can't believe it's already 2011! Where did time go? Aidan will be turning 5 in less than 2 weeks!

Our New Year's Eve was quiet. Daddy and Mommy were lucky enough to finally catch a movie, "Harry Potter and the Dealthly Hollows 1" yesterday, while Aidan spent time at Grandma and Yeh Yeh's house. For dinner, we went back to Grandma's house and had hot pot. It has been so cold lately that a nice meal of hot pot was just the perfect ending to 2010.

Ever since your brother's born, New Year's Eve is just like any other night. I don't even remember how I last went out to ring in the new year. This year was no different. I just stayed home and watch TV, not even watching the NYC Ball Drop, but just my recorded TV.

New Year's Day was the same. It's basically just like any other day. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Even though we had a 10-day vacation, I felt like I didn't have enough rest. Maybe one Reno trip was enough to tire me out. Or maybe, as usual, we try to go out every day, so your brother's not home playing with this electronics or watching TV.

I am looking forward to another year.  Let's hope 2011 is better than 2010.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: