Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

I am a bad mommy!

I don' t know what' s going on with me lately. The last two days I have been so careless with Aidan. Yesterday, as I was trying to grab a pair of pants for him while he's still sitting on the changing table, he just rolled off! OMG! The poor boy just fell down on the floor and I felt HORRIBLE!!! I usually strap him in, or put him down on the floor before I go to the closet. I don't know what I was thinking!!! I knew everyone said kids grow up with bumps here and there, fall down from couches and beds, etc... but still!!! I could have done better!!!!! I have to tell daycare about the accident and observe him so he wouldn't throw up and have a head trauma. Luckily, he's fine.

And guess what happened this morning again. I messed up!!! I warmed up some sweet potatoes for him in the microwave, touched them and gave to Aidan. He SCREAMED!! It was too hot in the middle and I didn't notice that! I had to use my finger and swap all that food out from his mouth and the sweet potato was still hot on my finger. That's the first time ever I have burnt his little tongue. WHAT WAS I THINKING?? I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!

I must be having some sort of brain fart. I seriously need a vacation. Tomorrow I better pay better attention to my son before CPS is called on me.

Any other mommy out there feel my pain and guilt?

No comments: