Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Aidan's BFF

Dear Logan,

Remember your brother's best friend, Jia Jia, from CCLC?  Her mother called me up and said Jia Jia misses Aidan.  So we set-up a playdate and met today.  We headed over to Jia Jia's house, and the two of them played like they have never been separated.  Wasn't that cool?  In reality, Aidan hasn't seen Jia Jian since the end of July.  In the beginning, your brother was more into the toys in the house than actually playing with Jia Jia.  But after a little warm up, they were acting silly as usual.  I wonder how long this friendship will last.  If Jia Jia and her mother are willing, I would love to keep this friendship going.  It doesn't hurt that us mommies also seemed to get along pretty well.



Oh, since it's pre-Halloween, we decorated a few pumpkins for you.  I used a sharpie and drew out some silly things on the miniature pumpkins.  Aidan wanted to participate and drew a smiley face for you.  At first, I thought I would bring them all to you.  But after some thought, I worried there wouldn't be enough room.  So, I asked Aidan to select two to bring them to you.  Guess which ones he picked?  He didn't pick his smiley face.  Instead he picked Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse (each character on one side of the pumpkin) and the little ghosts.  We all know he likes Mickey and Minnie.  I think he also likes the word "BOO!", that's why he picked that one.  We will be bringing them to you tomorrow before we head out to Happy Hollow for our Halloween date with the Cheung's!



Miss you,
Mommy

No comments: