Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quiet evening

Dear Logan,

Mommy got a little time tonight to enjoy a quiet evening in my office.  I don't spend much time down here, since I am usually with your brother in the living room, using my laptop or just watching TV.  Since Daddy is sleeping with Aidan tonight, and there's nothing on TV, I am spending a little more time in my office web surfing (as always) and organizing some pictures.

We went to Gilroy Gardens today again. Aidan and I got the season passes, and we're definitely making good use of them.  We've already been to the park 4 times this season.  Got my money worth!  Gilroy Gardens is a fun little theme park where your brother can get on most rides.  We had a lot of fun today with many uncles and aunties as well, and had a delicious picnic lunch.  It's such a beautiful and fun day.

Aidan actually caught a stomach virus earlier this week.  He had a fever for two days, and threw up 3 times one day.  I was especially worried this time around because he appeared so tired and sleepy.  He's had fevers before and has thrown up before, but he's still usually pretty much like himself.  But this time around, he was so tired and sleepy on the first day he got a fever that I got a little concerned.  I know from experience that calling Kaiser is not much of a help.  I already knew what to do when it's a low-grade fever since he's had quite a fever of those throughout his life.  Luckily, he got better after a couple of days.

Three more weeks to my vacation.  I've been planning and looking forward to this vacation for MONTHS.  I can't wait to spend more time with my family, go to Disneyland and to Las Vegas.  You know, Mommy gets super obsessive when it comes to travel planning.  I've been obsessively reading forum posts and trip reports on Tripadvisor, and continues to search for great hotel deals online.  Vacations are expensive, I need to make sure I am getting the best deals in town, so that I can have some extra money for shopping, eating and a little gambling.

How are you doing up there? 


Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.