Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Heartbreaking visit

Dear Logan,

Did it break your heart as well when Ah Po broke down and cried when visiting you?  I guess the thought of seeing you for the last time, and not being able to visit you more often really hit her.  When we first brought Ah Gung, Ah Po, Ah Yee and Kau Fu to see you, they were all calm and everything was fine.  Your brother was able to break the awkwardness by singing and dancing for you.  But because Ah Gung and Ah Po's trip was cut short, we had to see you one last time today before they all leave tomorrow.  Ah Po couldn't hold it anymore.  She just broke down and cried.  Ah Gung started sobbing as well.  I tried to hold it in as much as I could.  Aidan saw Ah Po crying, and I think it scared him a little bit.  He didn't know how to respond to the sudden change of emotions.  He chose to be in Daddy's car on our way to lunch, instead of coming with me.  I think he made the right choice.  My ride with Ah Gung and Ah Po to our lunch place was solemn.  I had to break the silence when we're close to the restaurant and informed them of our lunch options.

I'm not sure when they will be able to visit you again.  But I promise Mommy and Daddy and your big brother will come as often as we could.

Love and Miss you.
Mommy

No comments: