Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A frustrating day

Dear Logan,

Aside from the fun that I had at Matthew's 5-year old birthday party, today has been a frustrating day for me. First of all, this whole curtain-shopping for the new house is driving me crazy. I've been to the Tanforan JCPenney and Cupertino JCPenney back and forth for like 10 times already. I still couldn't find the perfect curtains. Mainly because they don't sell the 95" or 108" ones at the store, and they had to be ordered online. Then I went back and forth on what I like. And you know, your dad and I have very different tastes as well. On top of that, other people kept on giving us unwanted opinions and it's making things more frustrating. I couldn't help but threw a fit today at Penney. I finally decided to order the ones I like online, and guess what, they are all backordered until next January!! It's really driving me crazy.

And the most frustrating event of the day was what I found out when I came to visit you. This week, they're not supposed to clean up your area because it's your birthday week. But when we went to see you, we noticed that your potted flowers, pinwheels, balloon and little pumpkin were all gone. Luckily, the little planes were still there. I was very upset. It didn't help that I was already very frustrated from the previous Penney trip, and that I am PMS-ing. I really had to email them and ask why. I wonder if they forgot about your birthday, or people have taken stuff away. I was told that there are people who would come into the cemetery in the middle of the night and steal things. But then, nothing taken away was precious enough for such a deed. I bet the people mowing the lawn and clearing the area just forgot it's your birthday. But, they should have taken everything away right? It's such a mystery.

Oh honey, let's hope Mommy's hormones won't keep on going crazy, and your big brother will actually listen to us. Maybe he does have too much laptop and tv time. He's been driving me crazy. Or maybe, my patience is just running low.

Next Thursday is Thanksgiving. Daddy won't be here, but I will bring your brother to come visit you.


Love you,
Mommy
When I came home with your brother from Matthew's birthday party, I was tired and pissed off again. Your brother wasn't in the best behavior in the evening. I know it was because he hasn't been sleeping well, didn't nap, and recovering from his sickness. But still, he is becoming more and more like a spoiled brat. We haven't been really disciplining him. I think it's time for some time-outs, or more serious consequences.

No comments: