Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

We moved and I miss you.

Dear Logan,

We finally moved into our new home. It's been a long day, and there will be longer days to come with the unpacking and organizing.

I just finished watching my recorded Grey's Anatomy. This episode is all about patients in Pediatrics. Whenever it's about kids in a medical show, I always cry. This time it's no difference. Mommy misses you so much.

You should be sharing a room with your brother. We bought this place because of you. But you're not here to share the joy with us. You won't be crawling on the floor like Makoto today.

I miss you.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Egg Mum said...

I miss Logan too, even though I've never met him in person. Sometimes looking at EggEgg & Cola, I imagined how much fun DanDan might have with the Lobster.

Happy Birthday, little one. Hope you have a special celebration in heaven.