Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Dear Logan,

Thanksgiving has come and gone. This year, I am thankful for good health, happy and loving family, great and supportive friends, a new home, jobs, and most importantly you. Even though our time spent together was short, but you have made a great impact on us all. You have made Daddy and Mommy stronger. Even your brother remembers you. He sees flowers, and he remembers we buy you flowers and even suggested me buying you flowers today and visiting you, instead of going shopping.

Last Thanksgiving, Ah Gung and Ah Po were here to spend it with us. Daddy and Mommy visited you at the hospital, and brought you a little turkey picture and taped it to your crib. We took a picture with you when you still had your nasal cannula, and IV on your head. It still hurt me when I saw that picture, esp. your IV.

This year, it's only Mommy and your brother. Daddy was in Taipei with all the other relatives for Uncle John's wedding. Luckily, Mommy and big brother got invited to a Thanksgiving dinner by Uncle Paul and Auntie Rachel. On Friday, we hung out with Uncle Kyle, Auntie Leonor and Melanie during the day, and had dinner with Auntie Shelley and her boyfriend. Mommy didn't do any Black Friday shopping. I was researching online but didn't really see anything that I absolutely wanted. Today, Saturday, was my shopping day. Mommy took your brother to Gilroy Outlet in the morning, and was able to buy him some clothes and a pair of shoes for myself. Then we went to Costco and did more shopping. Tomorrow, will be more shopping, and maybe taking your brother for a little train ride. Not quite sure yet.

I think we might also come by to visit you tomorrow. I want to bring back the poinsettias home for the holidays. Did you like those bright and cheery flowers we got you for Thanksgiving? I don't want the gardeners to take them away and I might not have time to stop by during the week before 5 p.m. to see you. So, it's best to bring that home tomorrow. I'll bring you another bouquet of lovely flowers, ok?

Take care, sweetheart. Mommy will come see you tomorrow.


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: