Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quick update

Hi Logan,

Sorry Mommy hasn't been writing to you lately. Life has been busy. The move, of course, is all done. But the packing and unpacking are not. Each evening after work, I'm so tired already that I just want to veg in front of the tv, and not unpack anything. Most of the rooms are unpacked, except for my office/guest room, which also serves as a storage room for now. However, we need to clear stuff for Friday. We have finally purchased a sofa and loveseat set, and a bunk bed. They are both going to be delivered this Friday, and we have to prepare for them to arrive. I just moved some of the boxes in my office to the bathroom. Guess where I stack them? In the bathtub! Perfect place to stack up all the boxes, since we don't use this bathroom often.

I hope there's still enough room for me after the bunk bed is installed. The bunk bed is mainly for Ah Gung and Ah Po when they come to visit. This will be their room. When Auntie Mena or Uncle Carlos comes, they can sleep there as well. Other times, it will be my office, which I don't really come in as much.

Daddy's birthday is this Sunday. We'll probably be having lunch with Grandma and Grandpa, plus Uncle John and Auntie Katie. Then at night, we'll celebrate ourselves. We'll probably stop by and come visit you as well.

This week has been very cold. Can you believe it actually hit the 20s and 30s at night? Luckily, we are in the new house with heat and double-paned windows. It's actually not too cold when all the windows are closed, even without the heat on. But we still have the heat on, esp. for your brother since he still comes over to our bed every night and sleeps on top of the blanket. We don't want him to be cold.

Just a quick update for now. Once we get the couch and bunk bed, I'll take some pictures for you to see.

Take care now.


Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Egg Mum said...

Aidan comes over to your bed at night? My EggEgg does that too every morning, and he sneaked underneath our blanket. The stubborn little fella insist on putting on blankets even though it's 30Cs and 40Cs outside!!
Lately, I've been cranky with them, and shooing them off my bed every morning. *Sigh* Too much housework.
Just like you'd rather veg out in front of the TV, i've been playing PC games with whatever precious minutes left at the end of the day. Too tired to write on the blog. Full stop.
Cheers, Evelyn