Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Update

Hello Logan,

Christmas has come and gone, and I didn't get a chance to tell you all the fun things that we did. It would be too long to list every single thing that we've done, so I am just going to write a little update. I think I might have to look at pictures we've taken to refresh my memory.

Christmas Eve:
- Started the day by making our annual gingerbread house. After going to several stores to locate a set, finally found one at Lucky's. So, your brother and I built our gingerbread house together.
- Went to Auntie Alex's house for lunch. Daddy and his coworkers still had to work that day, so they decided to all head over to Auntie Alex's house to work. Daddy made some huge burgers, and we had lunch there.
- At night, we met up with Uncle John and Auntie Katie for dinner in downtown San Jose. We were going to go to Old Spaghetti Factory, but it was closed. So we went to another restaurant around the corner.
- Headed over to Christmas in the Park. It was a lot of fun. I've been wanting to take your brother there to check out the decorations, trees and lights. I think everyone had a lot of fun. Daddy got Aidan a light saber as a souvenir.



Christmas Day:
- Of course in the morning, we opened Christmas presents. Your brother was eager to try out the big keyboard that Grandma and Yeh Yeh gave him. He couldn't quite play the keyboard yet, but he definitely knew how to play the recorded "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" after I taught him once.
- Then we headed over to see you and brought you. It was a busy and festive day even at your place. We see a lot of potted poinsettias around, and a few very decorated areas.
- Went to our annual Christmas Mass at St. Joseph. I knew we should go more often. Whatever I say would just be excuses excuses.
- After lunch at Cupertino, we headed home and tried to get your brother to sleep before heading over for an early Christmas dinner. Of course, the more we wanted him to nap, the more he wouldn't nap. He ended up falling asleep on our way to Auntie Karen and Uncle Greg's house.
- A love Christmas dinner with good friends. It was a nice way to end a busy Christmas Day.



That's all we did for Christmas. I'll tell you more about our Snow trip!


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: