Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recap: Disney Live Rockin' Road Show


Dear Logan,

I am so sorry that I haven't written to you in two weeks. Life's been busy. There's so much I want to tell you, but now that I have slacked off writing to you, I really don't know where to start.

Let's start by talking about the Disney Live Rockin' Road Show. We went to see this Disney concert/show in your brother's birthday. We met up with Meli, Auntie Leonor and Uncle Kyle, and headed to the Event Center at San Jose State U. I was expecting a larger crowd than the one we had. The Event Center wasn't as big as HP Pavilion, but still a pretty good size venue. I read that this show is a pretty new Disney show, not as well-know as Disney On Ice. Maybe that's why we had such a small audience. Anyway, Auntie Leonor selected some really great seats. We were very close to the stage, and could see the characters and the host very clearly.



Aidan and Meli seemed to have a lot of fun. I was glad that Meli felt better after being sick for a week, and was able to join us. Right when we got into the Event Center, your brother already spotted the lit-spinner from far away, and demanded to have it. Of course, Mommy obliged since it was his birthday. Actually, even if it wasn't I would still have bought him the spinner. He got the Mickey Mouse one, while Meli got the Princess one.



The duration of the show was about 75 minutes, with a 15-min break. It was a little short for adults and the price of the tickets, but I think it was perfect to hold your brother's attention. He enjoyed the singing and dancing, and I was quite pleased to see both kids participated in the jumping and dancing. Your brother was familiar with the main characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, and Tigger, too. He knows nothing about Cinderella, or Woody and Jesse from Toy Story. However, he did recognize Buzz Light Year from HK Disneyland.



It was a fantastic show for the kids, and I think the parents were happy, because the kids were happy.

I wish you could be there with us. Actually, you were there, in my heart.


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: