Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Miss you

Hi Logan,

Mommy misses you a lot today. While updating my calendar on my Ipod Touch, I flipped through the photos I have of you. The more I see your cute little face, the more I miss you. Tears just kept flowing down the side of my face. Oh honey, it just doesn't get any easier. Weak moments like these, make me question whether I should do any grief counseling. But these moments don't last long. They come and go, and then I will be back to my normal self. Moments like these do not stop me from functioning. But also moments like these make me worry about my well-being.

I think I am fine. I just need to vent and tell you how much I miss you.


Miss you lots,
Mommy

1 comment:

Egg Mum said...

"I did not know what to say to him. I felt awkward and blundering. I did not know how I could reach him, where I could overtake him and go on hand in hand with him once more.
It is such a secret place, the land of tears." - from "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Have you read the book? Perhaps you can find solace in it. Its my favourite little story.

Cheers, Evelyn