Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Your brother is a Monk(ey)!

Hello Logan,

Did you enjoy the silly Hokey-Pokey dance that Mommy and Aidan did for you on Sunday? I know it was silly, but I want your brother to show you the new things he has learned in school. We're unable to stay for long because your brother was so tired. He actually told me he wanted to go home and sleep. He never wants to do that! Maybe it's the sun, or we had such a fun-filled weekend.



Last Saturday, we met up with Uncle Kyle, Auntie Leonor and Melanie at Kelley Park in San Jose. We had a nice time at the Japanese Garden, seeing ducks and fish, having a lovely picnic, running around and even playing soccer. Melanie and Aidan got along really well for the most part (until your brother threw the soccer ball in her face!!). I think the kids are feeling more comfortable around each other, and their parents. Daddy had to work, so he was unable to hang out with us.



I took your brother out for a haircut yesterday after school. I wanted to take him last Sunday, but since he was so tired, we didn't go. I picked a new haircut place in Palo Alto that's close to school. It's a super nice and kid-friendly place called Snip-its. It was a lot nicer than Kids Cuts and Kicks in San Bruno. But then, the price tag is higher as well. It was a good experience, though I think the hair was a little too short. He looks like a little monk!! But it's ok, his hair grows out fast. I think next time your brother can go to a regular haircut place, as he's not scared anymore.



Miss you,
Mommy

1 comment:

Egg Mum said...

EggEgg & I have just learnt the Hokey-Pokey dance last week too at the playgroup. I could imagine how hilarious you & Aidan must look like when you do the dance for Logan! Heehee.