Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rest In Peace, Logan




Logan Michael Lee
November 16, 2008 - April 15, 2009


Our dear Logan left us for a better life in heaven this afternoon. He has gone to a place where there is no needles, no tubes, and no suffering. He left us quietly and peacefully in the arms of his Daddy and Mommy, who love him very, very much, and are very proud of him.

We want you to remember Logan as a cute baby, before his hospitalization, and without a tube down his throat.

Funeral Mass will be in Cupertino this coming Saturday. Details will be posted in a day or so.

Thank you very much for all of your prayers. We know Logan is in heaven watching over us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, my friend. I am so very saddened by this news. I wish I had something encouraging or uplifting to say, but I feel that it would just be hollow words. My sympathies and prayers go out to you. (Jim)

Girl-a-broad said...

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family, dear friends. (Helen)

YinKee said...

I'm speechless and very sadden by this news. My prayers go out you.

JCS in SATX said...

We are more sorry than we can express. All our love and sympathy to you. You are amazing parents and I'm sure Logan felt your love. Judy and Harold

Unknown said...

Much love and sympathy to you both.

Teresa & Jase

Liza said...

Our heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. I cried when I read your blog and have been following everyday to see Logan's progress. As a mum myself, I know the heartache of watching your loved one going through the pain as I have also experienced that myself

Logan will always know that his parents loved him very much and that they are always there for him.

Liza (I'm Evelyn's Jap high school friend)