Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Missing you

Dear Baby,

Sorry Mommy didn't write to you yesterday. It was a long day and I just fell asleep with your big brother. We went over to KB Studio to select our carpet, flooring, cabinets, tiles, etc, etc, for our new home. When I saw the Disney packages, it almost brought tears to my eyes as I would really like to you to have the Winnie The Pooh room. That would be the perfect room for you.

Ah Po reminded Mommy that today marks a week of your passing. She is going to have a mass held on your behalf. According to Ah Po, that's what we do. Of course Mommy doesn't know all these things. I am not prepared to have to do this, not for my own child. Do you remember a week ago when you spent time with Daddy and Mommy? We both held you in our arms.

Mommy and Daddy will be picking up Grandma soon. Then we will drop off your big brother at school, and then head over to the funeral home to pick up your remains and the urn. We have selected a gold rectangular urn, with a teddy bear on the side. I hope you will like it. I am not sure how I would react when I see you and hold you. Either I will cry or I will be in a daze and don't know how to react. Your Uncle John and Father Peter will be joining us at the cemetery at 11 a.m. for your ceremony to bid our final goodbyes to you.

Mommy will see you in a little while, ok?


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: