Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

A Realization

Dear Baby Logan,

Mommy started off today on the wrong feet. Mommy forgot to do the Mission Mile poster for tomorrow's walk last night and was scrambling this morning to get it sent by 9 a.m. After messing it with for a while, it didn't work out as planned. I would have to print it out and bring that in tomorrow instead. During all this frustration, Mommy realized something. I thought I was fine. I was keeping myself busy this whole week with different errands, going to different places. Mommy didn't cry a whole lot. There were moments when I got teary-eyed, but I did fine for the most part. But when I was so frustrated and upset this morning, Mommy broke down. I wasn't doing as good as I thought I am. I was so upset at myself. I know it takes time, since you it's only been a week and two days since you left us, but I still miss you lots.

Did you hear Mommy and Daddy's voice today? We were at your new home visiting you, and brought you your toys that have kept you company when you were at the hospital. Mommy was also trying to salvage the roses that your grandparents gave you. Since we left the flowers there on Wednesday, we were unable to attend to them as there was no place to put them. Mommy was able to trim the roses and put them in a vase, and also put the potted chrysanthemum nicely on your temporary door. Mommy has also taken a 360 degree view of your new home because I know Ah Gung and Ah Po would like to know what your new home looks like.



We were at the office and tried to pick out a "door" for you. This is going to take some time because we want to get it right. We've made copies of the fonts and pictures that we like, and then Daddy and Mommy will decide what to write on your it. Mommy will definitely get it done before I go back to Macau. It's going to take a while before you have this new "door" to your new home. Hopefully, you will like it.

Remember Mommy told you Daddy and I went over to KB Home yesterday to check out our future home? Daddy told the Sales Rep about you and today we got a surprise from them. The Sales Team at KB Home sent us this pot of beautiful pink flowers! Aren't they sweet? Logan, you have been bringing the kindness and generosity out of everybody. Mommy is so proud of you.



So, tomorrow is the big walk. Mommy will take tons of pictures to show you, and will tell you all about it. Remember to watch us up in heaven with all the other babies whose families are walking in their memory as well.

Love you,
Mommy

No comments: