Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Drawing blanks...

Hi Honey,

I was going to tell you something, but I forgot what it was. When I was lying in bed earlier, keeping your brother company while waiting for him to fall asleep, I told myself I should tell you this. But now that I am actually in front of my computer and writing, I forgot what that is. This happens to me quiet often. I would have certain "topics" that popped in my head when I was doing meaningless things, but then I would totally forget about them. Since I am not a professional blogger or writer, I don't think I should keep a notepad and write down my thoughts, so that I can have a topic to satisfy my audience, right? Besides, you're my main audience, and I am sure you'll listen to whatever Mommy is babbling about at this very moment. :)

The weather has become a little cooler again. After two weeks of super warm weather, now we're back to some nice 60s. Since Mommy works in Daly City, it's even cooler over there. The long weekend is finally over. Now we'll have to look forward to Labor Day.

Ok, Mommy is getting tired and really can't come up with anything to write. I'll talk to you tomorrow then.


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: