Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 8 Months Old !

Hello Honey,

You're 8 months old today! Time sure flies. I still remember the day you're born. I went to the hospital and was already a few cm dilated. You're good to Mommy. You knew Mommy didn't have a good time with the epidural this time around, and you came out fast. I still remember you almost came out before the doctor arrived (or at least it felt that way).

If you were here, you should be sitting up pretty well. You might even start crawling a little bit. Your brother was a late crawler. He liked to scoot backwards instead of crawling forward. We would have to child-proof the place for you. I wonder if you're a serious little guy.

When you're young, Mommy always felt that you got your serious gene from Daddy, while your brother got the happy gene from Mommy. But then, it's probably because you have never felt good enough to smile. No wonder you're always so serious. Luckily, Mommy was able to capture some silly faces of yours. One thing I know, you liked to be held, and Mommy should have held you more. I have missed several precious opportunities when I could hold you in the hospital. I was so silly.

I've been posting on Facebook the last few months on the 15th and 16th about you. Maybe I should stop now. It seems depressing to announce and remind everyone of my loss. I'll just tell you how much I miss you here.

Miss you,
Mommy

No comments: