Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's been 3 months...

Hi Sweetheart,

It's the 15th again. Aside from being payday, it's also the day that you left us. I can't believe it's only 3 months. It feels a lot longer. I still remember very clearly the last 1.5 months that we spent at the hospital. I actually passed by the hospital today. Daddy and Mommy went down to Sunnyvale to check out the progress of our new townhome. It is so close to the hospital, so it is going to be difficult for me when we move down south. We will pass by that hospital all the time, and we'll be going there for all of our doctor's visits.

On a happier note, remember the baby that I wanted you to pray for? He (yes, it's a boy!) was suspected to have Edward's Syndrome. My friend went for the result of the amniocentesis, and thank god, everything's fine! The baby is fine! I am so happy for my friends!! They will make excellent parents.

Tomorrow you would have turned 8 months old. How I wish I could hold you and see your pretty face again.


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: