Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I know it's been a while...

Dear Logan,

I am so sorry that I haven't written to you the past few days. Mommy was so tired after work each day. It's been a busy first week of work: reading over 40 client files to update myself on what's been going on (not even half way through), meeting with old and new clients, Manager meetings, paperwork, catching up with staff, etc. Each day after I got home from work, I am tired. If I stare at the computer for too long, I started to feel a little dizzy. Probably from too much computer time at work and too much reading. However, I am happy to be back to work. It actually gives me more energy, and I feel more productive. I still have to continue to make people feel uncomfortable by telling them you have left me. This week so far, I've told 2 social workers, 1 client mother, and a few other clients that I don't directly supervise. I am sure it will continue.

Did I tell you that my teeth are very sensitive to heat and cold again? I had that problem when you're in the hospital, but the problem went away when I went back to Macau. But after I got back, the sensitivity came back again. I guess subconsciously being back is stressful, and I've been grinding my teeth in my sleep again.

Our neighbors downstairs moved out. The husband lost his job and they couldn't afford to rent the downstairs apartment anymore. It's sad coz they were good neighbors. They prayed for you when they knew you're sick. New neighbors already moved in. Another Hispanic couple with a two-year, very shy boy. They moved in yesterday and we finally met them today.

On Friday, we'll be meeting with the counselor at Gate of Heaven to finalize your marker. I still don't know what the exact design it's going to be. Do you like angels, bears, or flowers? I'll have to talk to Daddy tomorrow.

So sweetheart, Daddy and Mommy will drop by to see you after the appointment, ok?


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: