Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First proof of the "door"

Hi Honey,

Mommy got a call and email from Denise of Gate of Heaven. She e-mailed me the proof of your "door". Looking at it, I think we're going to make some changes. We will reduce the size of your last name to be the same size as your name, but all in capital letters. Then I think we will change the dates from "11/16/08-4/15/09" to "Nov 16, 2008 - Apr 15, 2009". The dates might be a little smaller, but I think it'll look nicer than just all numbers. I thought about moving the cross from the top left corner to the top right corner (before seeing it). But now that I am looking at it, spatial wise, I think it looks better on the left.

I am not sure if I'll be completely satisfied after all these changes, and I might want to change something again. After all, I need to see it first. This is something important and I want to make sure we are doing it right. Everything has to be perfect.

I'll keep you posted, ok?


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: