Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March for Babies - Thank you!!!

Thank you very much for everyone's donation to March for Babies. I have WAAAYY passed my goal!! Yay!!! My original goal was set at $500. As of now, I have already received $1028!!! Just by looking at my banner, it only said about $615 because that's the donation and pledges made to my personal page. But there are also donations made through my Team Logan The Lobster page. Adding donations from both pages, I have doubled what I initially set to achieve.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Now, anyone actually wants to walk with me on April 25th at 9 a.m. in San Francisco???

April 25, 2009
Bay & Laguna Streets
San Francisco, CA 94123
Walk Distance: 6.25 miles
Registration Time: 8:00AM
Start Time: 9:00 AM

1 comment:

kc said...

We thought about it but 9:00 is too early for our little monkey.