Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Back from rainy Hong Kong, to rainy Macau

Hi Logan,

How are you? Mommy is back from Hong Kong and now I can have internet access again. Hong Kong was fun, but it was raining the last two days we're there, esp. when we're at Disneyland. What a drag! That didn't stop us from going, since we paid so much for the tickets and the hotel. We tried to make the best of it, braving the rain with rain gear and wet clothes and shoes. At least there weren't a lot of people and we didn't have to wait in line for rides, right? We had much better luck when Uncle Carlos, your brother and I went to Ocean Park. It was cloudy with a nice sea breeze. Still a pretty warm day, but it could be sooo much worse.

We have taken over 2000 pictures with all of our cameras. I still need a lot of time to sort through them. When I'm done, I'll show you some highlights of our trip, ok?

I wish you and Daddy could come along with us. I saw all these cute baby clothes at Disneyland and at the outlet mall, and immediately thought of you. You would look so cute in that baby blue Mickey Mouse onesie.

Ah Po checked into the hospital this morning to prepare for her sugery in two days. Today and tomorrow, she is going to rest up for the big day. She is very worried about the anasthesia that will be done. I guess because of your passing, and also her best friend's recently, she was concerned that she might not wake up. So, you need to watch over Ah Po, ok? Her surgery is not a super big, serious one, but all surgeries have risks, as we know. I am sure she'll be fine.

Mommy gotta go now. You take care of yourself and Daddy.

Miss you lots,
Mommy

No comments: