Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Delicious Food last Saturday


Hello Honey,

Mommy didn't do much today. Just stayed home, did some laundry and relaxed. I thought my cold would have gotten worse, but I actually only cough. So, I am still not sure if I am really sick or not.

I forgot to tell you last Saturday, we went to Lola Lolita and Lolo Andy's house for a small dinner party. They threw a little dinner for us and wanted us to invite a few friends over for dinner. Small company with delicious Filipino food. We actually stayed until the big Boxing Fight between, I think, Britain's Hutton and The Phillipines' Pacquiao. Mommy knew nothing about boxing. We actually waited for 2.5 hours for this historic match, while they had other boxing matches before this big one. Waited for so long, yet the match was over in 6 minutes! Even though Mommy doesn't know much about boxing, I could see that these two were very different from the 10 boxers before them. Lolo was cheering for their Filipino hero, while your big brother was a little confused in the beginning about all the commotion. But then, your brother got into the spirit and was jumping, and cheering. I just hope he won't go back to school and start punching other kids. I didn't notice any aggression on Sunday, so let's hope he forgets about the whole boxing game. I don't want another call from the Director to discuss "concerns".

Here are the pictures of all the food. Yumm-o!


Fried Rice and BBQ Spare Ribs




Pancit (noodles) and Lumpias



Chicken Adobo and Fried Chicken



Big brother enjoying the fried chicken, while the guys watching tv and waiting for the big match


Miss you,
Mommy

No comments: