Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Pictures of first two days of Hong Kong Trip

Dear Baby Logan,

Mommy got a runny nose today. Not sure if it's because of allergies, or a cold. I have a feeling it's allergies. My feet are also swollen, too. Not red or painful, just swollen like a pig's feet. I tried to keep them elevated as much as possible, but didn't seem to work. I think it's from walking too much the last few days. If not, then it might be my blood pressure, or I have too much salt and am retaining water.

Today, the rain finally stops. Your brother was home all day yesterday and was going a little crazy. We're about to have lunch soon, then we'll head out to walk around or do some shopping. Gotta take him out of the house, if not he'll get too bored.

I am still organizing and uploading pictures. For the time being, enjoy the pictures that I took during our first two days of our Hong Kong Trip. We went to the Peak, Madame Tussauds Museum and Ocean Park. More rainy Disneyland pictures to come!



Bye Honey,
Mommy

No comments: