Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Logan,

What a beautiful day today for Father's Day! Did you like the new pinwheels and blue flowers that we brought to you today? It was interesting to try to put them into the soil. What about the little toys that Daddy saved for you? Your brother used to play with those. We figured we can put them into the little vase area, so that when they mow the lawn, they won't be damaged. However, I am worried about water collected in it. We'll have to see. When we came to visit you, your brother first showed signs of allergies. Then I felt my nose running as well. Next time I came to visit you, I need to remember to bring my mask. Your brother was very interested in the pinwheels. When we first arrived, there wasn't any wind. But after we put the pinwheels in, the breeze picked up. It was nice to see the pinwheels moving.






After visiting you, we went for lunch and then headed to Fry's. Daddy didn't want to do anything special for Father's day, but just to spend time with family. So, what's a better place for all fathers in the Silicon Valley than Fry's, right? Your brother saw a boy playing Wii Fit there and got so into it. He stood there for a long time and ran with the boy when the boy was running. After the boy left, he was able to play for a little while. That reminded us that we haven't touched our Wii at home in a long, long time. Guess what, Daddy got Mommy (and himself, actually) the Wii Fit!!! Your brother spent 2 hours this afternoon playing all of the Wii Play and Wii sports games, and Mommy set up the account for Wii Fit and played for a while. Let's see if Wii Fit will help Mommy lose some weight.




We didn't get Daddy anything special for Father's Day, and since your brother wasn't in school, there wasn't any arts and crafts either. So, when the flight attendant offered your brother toys/activities on the plane, I spotted this picture frame thingy and I snatched it. We assembled that on the plane, and I put in a picture last night when I couldn't sleep. It made the perfect Father's Day present, made by your brother and Mommy. I know you wanted to give Daddy a present as well, and I am sure Daddy could feel your presence and love for him.



Oh, you know what, Auntie Goretti mailed Mommy a new rosary. She must have read my blog from before about how I gave you my rosay. That is so nice of her!! I am going to put this rosary in the car, where your rosary used to be.



Mommy has to sleep soon. I had less than 6 hours of sleep the last two days. If it weren't for my endorphins running after Wii Fit, I would be asleep already. Mommy will talk to you some more tomorrow.


Love you,
Mommy

No comments: