Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

Hello Honey,


Mommy had a quiet day today. It was pouring rain all morning and luckily, the rain stopped during lunch time. I brought your big brother out to lunch with a couple of friends. For some reason, your brother was very uncooperative today. He was a little emotional and didn't quite listen to me. Maybe he's spoiled, or it's been too much fun and activities going on the last few days. Today was a much quieter day. Tomorrow will also be a quieter day. When he's not out, he's attached to his laptop, gameboy and Ipod. I finally got him to read his Diego book tonight before going to bed. Because Uncle Carlos will be in Guangzhou the next few days, I have moved to stay in his room. That way, your brother and I could share a bigger bed. Not sure if this bed is more comfortable, he actually fell asleep within 15 mins tonight without much fussing.

Tomorrow, Mommy is going to a special sales event at a department store. I am trying to see if I could get some cheap(er) and good quality bedding for your brother. I am looking into getting him a Cars set. He's into that movie lately. I am just worried that he won't like it anymore by the time we move to our new house. Maybe something more generic is better, like cars and trucks, or animals, instead of cartoon characters? Well, we'll see what good deals I can find tomorrow. I heard people line up to get into the department store, just like Black Friday, but less crazy.

Gotta sleep a little earlier tonight so that I can actually get up. I've been sleeping late and don't get up until 11 or 12 lately. I think I am not even thinking or blogging straight. I don't think I am very coherent tonight. I am actually quite sleepy all day today.

Anyways, I'll talk to you some more tomorrow.

Love you,
Mommy

No comments: